- Our office hours are: from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sundays and holiday from 10:00 to 13:00. (From 1st. October to 1 st. March) Closed on Mondays.
- On the day of your arrival the apartment is at your disposal from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. onwards and it has to be vacated before 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are not admitted unless previously advised.
- Gas, electricity and water are included in the rent.
- PETS are NOT ALLOWED in the apartments.
- All our houses and apartments are equipped with: electrical fridge, wash machine, gas or electrical cooker with oven, crockery, cutlery, glassware, kitchen utilities, hot and cold water, television and iron.
- Flats are let without bed linen.
- The rent is paid as follows: 30% on reservation (money transfer at a bank number) 70% at arrival, in cash. CREDITS CARD PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- The management is not responsible for any modification or change occurred after the publication of the web site.
- Finques Albert® reserves the right to modify prices if necessary, unless the reservation has already been confirmed.
- It is very important to notify us immediately of any delay in your arrival. If, after 48 hours, the full amount of the rent has not been paid, you will lose all rights to occupation of the apartment and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Finques Albert® doesn’t provide any kind of service.
Tourist tax is introduced in Catalonia.
From 1st November 2012, tourist tax is introduced in Catalonia. This tax applies to all persons of 16 years and older who stay in a tourist location overnight. A maximum of 7 nights will be charged per stay. For tourist apartments the tax is 0.90€+10% VAT per person per day.